Student Veteran Resource Center
The Student Veteran Resource Center (SVRC) was designed as a safe haven for those that have served to create partnerships, collaborate and engage in activities consistent with academic success.
- are currently registered students with a valid OneCard
- are Veterans or currently serving in the military
- are military dependents using VA Educational Benefits
- are contract members of the WSU ROTC
- A silent study side with:
- A dedicated computer lab
- A private study lab
- A dayroom side with:
- A small kitchen
- A comfortable lounge to relax with Satellite TV
- Tables to eat lunch and congregating areas
- Pool table
The SVRC Manager coordinates tutoring, workshops, mentoring and manages the staff of VA work-studies.
Hours of operation
Monday - Friday 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Open all 3 Semesters from the 1st day of Classes until the Last day of Finals.
When the University is Closed, the Student Veterans Resource Center is Closed.